Friday, September 2, 2011

September

Well, it sure has been a while since I've been on here.  I have really been taking in the fact that the kids are back in school.  I got my first email from the Middle School Guidance Counselor yesterday.  I figured I'd have gotten one earlier.  But anyway, all in all, its looking like an okay school year.


Cecily wasn't too sure about starting 1st grade.  She really misses kindergarten.


Ashlyn is now officially a Marching Dragon, and I was so excited to see them perform for the first time this season, last Saturday.  I'm SURE its going to be a great season!

Claudia, on the other hand, has quit band.  She wasn't doing well, and decided not to try.  She waited until it was too late, to decide she wanted to be in Cross Country.  Maybe next year.

Max, well, is struggling with 8th grade.  Still working on that one.


Me and Ruby spend our days reading stories, playing, and watching PBS on TV.  I love my days with her and wouldn't trade them for the world!  


Busy day, so I'll update some more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment